Visiting from out of town?
We would love for you to visit us and experience what Terminus is about. If you are new to CrossFit please use the following link “New to CrossFit” to set up an appointment.
IMPORTANT: If you are visiting for Regionals June 2-June 4, 2017 we will have limited availability for drop-ins. Appointments need to be scheduled a minimum of 72 hours before that weekend starts (6/2). Please read through our rules an directions. We do not have “Open Gym” available at our facility. We will do our best to accommodate all requests but there is the possibility for our classes to reach capacity. We will contact you if we can’t honor your request.
Here are the classes available to drop-ins
CrossFit Morning Classes: 5:00, 7:00, 8:30 AM
CrossFit Afternoon Classes: 12:00, 5:30, 7:30 PM (7:30 PM is Monday – Thursday only)
Saturday Morning: 8:30 & 9:30AM
Drop in fee is $25 or you can purchase a T-shirt or Hoodie.
Please fill out this form to start the drop-in registration process.
After you submit the form you will receive an email with instructions for finalizing the drop-in registration process. This includes setting up an account in our client management application Frontdesk and filling-out an online waiver.
You will not pay for your visit until you show up. HOWEVER — IT’S CRITICAL THAT YOU COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND FILL OUT THE WAIVER ONLINE BEFORE YOU SHOW UP AT THE GYM IN ORDER TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
If you don’t receive an email after submitting the form, please check your spam folder. If you have any issues please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just a few rules in advance:
- Please be at least 10 min early before your scheduled session or we will not be able to allow you into that session.
- The Drop-in Request must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours in advance to confirm which session you will be attending.
- Due to class size we can no longer take requests for drop-ins during the 6AM, 4:30PM or the 6:30 PM class times Monday through Friday
- You must currently be a member of a CrossFit Affiliate.
- You have a solid understanding of the 9 foundation movements: squat, front squat, overhead squat, press, push press, push jerk,
deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, and the medicine ball clean.
- You are familiar and currently practice weightlifting: snatch/ clean and jerk.
- Our primary concern is the safety of all our clients, including our visiting guests — so please be open to the coaching you might receive. We may correct your form, lower your weights, or ask you to modify.
- We kindly ask that you stick to our normal classes. Open Gym and/or doing your own programming are not available to drop-ins
- Have fun being a part of our community!!