Visiting from out of town?
We would love for you to visit us and experience what Terminus is about. Please read carefully. If you are new to CrossFit and considering membership, please use the following link “New to CrossFit” to set up an appointment. If you are an experienced CrossFitter looking for a change of scenery and considering a membership, please use the following link “Experienced CrossFitter” to set an appointment. If you are dropping-in from out of town please read through the following info and directions!
Here are the classes available to drop-ins Monday-Friday
CrossFit Morning Classes: 5:00, 7:00, 8:30 AM
CrossFit Afternoon Classes: 12:00, 5:30, 7:30 PM (7:30 PM is Monday – Thursday only)
Saturday Morning: 8:30 & 9:30AM
Drop in fee is $20 or you can purchase a T-shirt or Hoodie.
Please fill out this form and read the rules to start the drop-in registration process .
After you submit the form you will receive an email with instructions for finalizing the drop-in registration process. This includes setting up an account in our client management application Frontdesk and filling-out an online waiver.
You will not pay for your visit until you show up. HOWEVER — IT’S CRITICAL THAT YOU COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND FILL OUT THE WAIVER ONLINE BEFORE YOU SHOW UP AT THE GYM IN ORDER TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
If you don’t receive an email after submitting the form, please check your spam folder. If you have any issues please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just a few rules in advance:
- Please be at least 10 min early before your scheduled session or we will not be able to allow you into that session.
- The Drop-in Request must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours in advance to confirm which session you will be attending.
- Due to class size we can no longer take requests for drop-ins during the 6AM, 4:30PM or the 6:30 PM class times Monday through Friday
- You must currently be a member of a CrossFit Affiliate.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months of CrossFit experience and have a solid understanding of the 9 foundation movements: squat, front squat, overhead squat, press, push press, push jerk,
deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, and the medicine ball clean.
- You are familiar and currently practice weightlifting: snatch/ clean and jerk.
- Our primary concern is the safety of all our clients, including our visiting guests — so please be open to the coaching you might receive. We may correct your form, lower your weights, or ask you to modify.
- We kindly ask that you stick to our normal classes. Open Gym and/or doing your own programming are not available to drop-ins.
- Have fun being a part of our community!!