* Classes are limited to 16 appointments plus 1 coach
* Appointments must be booked to take a class.
* Masks or facial coverings are highly recommended when social distancing is not possible.
* Members are encouraged but not mandated to wear a mask or facial covering while training in your designated space.
* Bathroom usage will be 2 members at a time.
Quick Guide for Attending Sessions:
BEFORE you come to the gym
* Ask yourself the following questions: Has anyone in your home recently had a fever, cough, or any other symptoms of sickness or has anyone in your home been asked to self-quarantine? Have you come in contact with any person with a known positive COVID test? Have you taken a COVID test and are waiting for results? If YES, you should not come to the gym.
* Limit items that you bring to the gym to only necessary items. For example, keys, wallet, phone, shoes. Personal items should be stored in the bathroom lockers and not on the training floor. Please refrain from bringing any large items or bags that do not fit in the lockers located in the bathrooms.
DURING your trip to the gym
* Please arrive 5 minutes before your class time. If you arrive earlier please wait outside.
* Please store any personal items in the bathroom lockers. You will then go to your personal workout area.
* WORKOUT! Maintain 6 feet apart from others during your entire workout. This may require some communication regarding rig/pull-up bar usage to ensure there is adequate distance between members.
* Once the session has ended we ask that you clean your equipment. You will have 5 minutes to exit the gym after your workout has ended.