Is CrossFit for everyone?
The beauty of CrossFit is that workouts can be scaled to fit each individual’s fitness level. Whether you are a beginning or advanced athlete, CrossFit can effectively improve your fitness. Technical instruction is critical to ensure athletes perform movements safely and efficiently, and that is where CrossFit Terminus sets itself apart from many other CrossFit facilities. Technical instruction while having fun is our expertise.
There are a lot of CrossFit gyms in the Atlanta area. What differentiates CrossFit Terminus?
Every gym is unique and has its own personality. At Terminus we are serious about training. We are serious about developing you as an athlete. We are serious about helping you to be better at life! We are sticklers for technique and passionate about technical instruction, but if you come in with an open mind and are ready to commit to continuous improvement, we promise you will see results. Our coaching staff has helped both casual exercisers and competitive athletes improve their lives through fitness. But don’t take our word for it — browse through some of the stories our members have to tell about their Terminus experience.
The best way to find out if Terminus is what you are looking for is to arrange a visit. We love to meet new people, so feel free to contact us to setup a visit!
Do you take drop-ins for one-time workouts?
Yes! We would love for you to visit us and experience what Terminus is about. We do have a few rules in order to manage drop-in traffic effectively:
- You must use our online registration to reserve your spot in class. Click here to start the registration process.
- Drop in fee is $25 or you can purchase a T-shirt or Hoodie.
- We do not have “Open Gym” time and visitors must participate in a class session.
- Please be at least 10 min early before your scheduled session or we will not be able to allow you into that session.
- You must currently be a member of a CrossFit Affiliate.
- You have a solid understanding of the 9 foundation movements: squat, front squat, overhead squat, press, push press, push jerk, deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, and the medicine ball clean.
- You are familiar and currently practice weightlifting: snatch/ clean and jerk
- Be open to the coaching you might receive. We may correct your form, lower your weights, or ask you to modify.
- Due to class size, 6AM, 4:30, 5:30PM and are not available for drop-ins.
- Have fun being a part of our community!!
How do I become a member of CrossFit Terminus?
At Crossfit Terminus, we have an intentional structure of on-boarding to give you long lasting results, a supportive community, and something to look forward to on a daily basis. Whether you are trying out Crossfit for the first time, or are an old hand at functional fitness, we have an onboarding process for you.
New to Crossfit:
Many of those who walk through our doors are experiencing Crossfit for the first time. It can be overwhelming to see rowers, pull-up bars, rings, and barbells being used by a class, all with music blaring and coaches shouting encouragement. With that in mind, we have created “Intro to CrossFit” program to ease you into things. Our “Intro to CrossFit” program is built to teach you the foundational movements, and methodologies of CrossFit, before moving on to our group classes.
Please contact us to get started.
Every Crossfit gym is different. Coaching styles, programming, equipment, culture, and community are all different. With that in mind, we like to create an experience where you can get a true feel for the Terminus experience before you sign up. We also like to make sure that the experience and knowledge needed to succeed in our program is present.
Experienced Crossfitters looking to join our gym will schedule a free trial class with a trainer. They will jump into a group class of 5-15 while the head coach leads the class. After your first experience, the coach will discuss the next steps.
Please contact us to get started.
How often should I attend classes at CrossFit Terminus?
Members should commit to attending three or more classes per week to ensure steady and sustained progress.