CrossFit Terminus started with a simple vision: to create the premier CrossFit community in Atlanta. We are a full-service strength and conditioning facility dedicated to quality coaching. We strive to help individuals become a better version of themselves by providing excellent service and unparalleled coaching, in a fun, drama-free atmosphere.
Our mission statement embodies our reason for being and drives everything that we do:
We want to share our passion for fitness and create a community based on the pursuit of fitness. Our goal is to foster unbreakable bonds with an open-minded environment. We strive to create greatness inside and outside our community. We are committed to providing excellent customer service, open communication and never losing focus on helping individuals achieve balance and success inside and outside of the gym.
Our core values guide our day-to-day actions, and provide the foundation of what we want Terminus to stand for:
- Commitment: We commit ourselves to the pursuit of fitness for individuals on any level. We are committed to having a better understanding of the priorities, goals and passions of our clients. Through this understanding we strive to constantly create services and offerings to support the personal growth of our members.
- Balance: We believe that fitness happens on many levels. We strive for a community that supports and fosters physical, emotional, and spiritual harmony.
- Integrity: We strive to make the conscious choice to follow through and do the “right” thing everyday and in every decision.
- Perseverance: We are dedicated to achieving the goals of our clients. Our success depends entirely on helping our clients work towards achieving their goals.
- Growth: We strive to constantly expand our knowledge base and educate our clients with the knowledge we acquire. Our community places their trust in us, and we will invest our time and energy to ensure that trust is repaid with the best instruction, guidance and knowledge we can acquire.
The word “community” is at the heart of the CrossFit experience. It’s an intangible concept that is difficult to define, and it can’t be measured or tracked in an exercise log or spreadsheet. But it’s one of the most important factors in the explosive growth of CrossFit and a person’s individual experience with the program.
We feel like our Vision, Mission, and Core Values have established the foundation for a friendly, supportive, inclusive environment for anyone looking to change their life for the better. The Terminus community lives, breathes, grows and evolves every single day — and we are extremely grateful to the people that have decided to accompany us on this journey.
To get a feel for what some of our community member have to say about their Terminus experience, read our Success Stories.
Or to experience the CrossFit Terminus community for yourself, send us a note and setup a time to come visit. We look forward to hearing from you!